Constant Current LED Driver Lumitronix KSQ IP30 350mA 6-35VDC to 7 > 37VDC
Constant current source for the operation of LEDs with a current of 100/200/350/500/600/700/1000/1400mA (depending on the version). Constant current sources are particularly suited for the safe and professional operation of one or several LEDs. Especially for cases when the input-voltage is not constant (in cars or alternating current), constant current sources offer a comfortable possibility to connect LEDs directly to this current source without hassle.
- minimum input voltage: 6VDC
- maximum input voltage: 35V DC/25 V AC
- output current: 100/200/350/500/600/700/800/900/1000/1400mA
- tolerance of output current: <2%
- measures up to 1000mA: 23 x 23mm
- measures 1400mA: 30 x 31.5 x 7mm
- operating temperature: -40°C to 60°C
- thermal protection: should the constant current source become too hot, it automatically regulates the current downwards.
- polarised input
- dimmable with product 95019
The module can power up to 10 high performance LEDs in white, blue or green or up to 16 high performance light emitting diodes in red, amber, orange, or yellow, depending on the input voltage. Depending on the load, a cooling element might be necessary. Recommended cooling element: 6001, the PCB can be easily installed with our thermal conductive adhesive.
|Weight brut (g)||20.000000|
|Output Current (Fixed)||350mA|
|Driver Voltage Range (V)||7 to 37|
|Manufacturer Product Code||95016|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||2.3|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||23|
|Dimensions: Height (mm)||20|